Nov 10, 2009

Royal Mail: STAMPED!


OH. MY. GAWD.

Last night was the Glamour Women of the Year Awards and the ladies brought that fierceness!

All day I have been seeing this dress. It is like it has risen off the screen and attacked my brain. The flow, the peace, the sway, the hue. This dress. Classic. Beautiful. Chic. It get's my Royal Stamp of Approval!


loved. LOVED this dress. And that belt just takes it to a whole new level!

I've also been daydreaming about both of the dresses Rih Rih wore.




 My Gawd! Do you see those cascading pleats? Love it!

 
This is the best picture I could find of Rih Rih in her second frock. A delight, right???

Love LOVE Looooove it!

I'm a fuchsia/magenta kind of girl myself but I'm seriously considering getting with that pale/powder pick color. Fab!



pictures courtesy of The YBF


No comments: