May 26, 2010

2Day In Music...

Okay. Shoot! So here I was all ready to get my "zzzz's" on when I decided to take a quick walk (an internet "walk") over to Pigeins & Planes and now I'm sitting here writing this post when I REALLY should be sleeping. I love Pigeons and Planes though. It's one of my all time fave music blogs! But anyway, I present to you some of the gems that I discovered on their blog and some other new music.

1. You all know I heart Miguel, right? Well he did a track with Usher and I have to say.... it's kinda "different" but I like it! I really do!


2. Next up is Rih Rih's video. I can dig it! The only thing is....I could only watch it once because I thought a couple demons were going jump through my screen and attack my bed. I mean, it's cute but it definitely has some dark undertones. :::shrugs:::





3. Then we have Rih Rih's ex-lover, C-Breezy with the video for the single off of his mixtape, "No Bullsh*t". Ummmmm, okay Breezy.... He was wildin' y'all! I try to keep this blog PG13 so yeah.... just be prepared for this video.


spotted @ Necole Bitchie

4. Then we have some new material from T.I.P.'s new album. I'm excited for his next album, King Uncaged! He let Keri get on this one. It's cute!

No comments: