Jan 29, 2011

I come across so many amazingly inspiring movies, videos,music tracks, fashions and other expression of arts and still there is too much to ever be able to post it. None of you would ever come back to my blog just based on the excessive quantity of new things. But really, if it was up to me, I would blog for a living. Just as long as I was blogging about something I loved and deeply enjoyed sharing, kinda like this lil thing I got going on right here. (Except more often and with a salary.) :) But I digress.

The main point of this post, I love the version below of Kanye's song, "All of the Lights". I think production is what comes more naturally to Kanye (as opposed to rapping) and I think that is apparent in the ways in which he continues to produce some of the best tracks to hit the circuit even when his rapping skills lately sometimes leaves something to be desired.

Enjoy!



Laterz!

No comments: