Jun 9, 2011

I'm Back!

I hesitated on the creation of this post because I thought it would be a little to me-centered for this here blog but whatever, here we go!

1. New York was splendid! Splendid, I tell you! I love bringing all of my different friend groups together, it gives me tingles in my left pinky toe. lmao. But anyway, we had us quite a lovely time together and it is "to be continued" this weekend in a beach house... in Jersey. AMPED.

2. I came home and started listening to this random playlist I created months and months ago. I use to play this playlist on REPEAT when I fist created it. These were like all of my fave songs then. Anyway, check it below if you're interested!


(The embedding was being difficult so sorry about that.)

3. "Blog Relaunch" plans are underway and I would like to give a shout out to everybody who has been lending their support throughout this whole process! And a special nod to Rachies for being Ms. Awesome on this journey. Love ya'll!

Okay, that's it for now! It's finally summertime and Bawse is back in season. :::smize::::

POW!

No comments: