Sep 10, 2010

2Day In Music...

1. Ye is the greatest. Sigh. I love this man. In case you have been living under a rock, Kanye has decided to post a song every Friday until Christmas. Now how many artist do you know who are capable of such greatness? Yeah, probs zero. Anyway, click the link to hear his latest gem.


btw, that link takes you to my tumblr so that you can listen to the song. You should totally check my tumblr for daily music and dopeness updates at Planet Dopeness.

2. Big Sean. Gosh. Big Sean is my new Kanye. Yep, I said it. It's something about Big Sean ( and J. Cole) that has me coming back for more. Cheers for the reinvigoration of hip hop (Curren$y, Wale, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Diggy and Kid Cudi.). Anyway, listen and get carried away.





Laterz!

No comments: