Sep 21, 2010

2Day In Music...

I know. I know. I've been straight M.I.A. Forgive me, my time does not belong to me these days. Let's Proceed..

1. I was listening to this mixtape by Hoodie Allen today and the best part about this mixtape is all the freaking amazing songs he sampled! I found at least 3 new fave songs just by listening to his mixtape. The link to the mixtape is below. You can stream it or download it.


Next Up are some awesome songs Hoodie Allen sampled on "Pep Rally".....

2.  Marina and the Diamonds "I Am Not A Robot". This video is bonkers! Weird.....



3. I played this song at work today and was basically dancing in my seat. It's super fun! And there are harmonies so you know I'm in love...



4. Last but not least is Flight Facilities "Crave You". This is like a chill-hype song. I know that's sounds weird but you have to listen to understand...



Laterz!!

No comments: