Sep 6, 2010

Article Dopeness: 20-Somethings....

The "Times" begs the questions "What is it about 20-somethings? Why are so many people in their 20's taking so long to grow up?"

Hmmmmm... I'm conflicted as I ponder this question and the article. On one hand, I'm immediately defensive. I do not feel like I am in anyway stalling my personal, financial and spiritual growth. In fact, I am laying out the plans for my life. I feel confident in my ability to grow and continue to grow. But on the other hand, I think about so many people that I know who are living the classic "20-something lifestyle". Letting life happen to them, partying too much and investing little to no energy in thinking about the ways in which they would like to progress. So, I get it but I'm still conflicted. Read the article and see what you think.



No comments: