Jul 19, 2010

Article Dopeness: Avoiding Spending

Let's be honest here dear friends, I am a shopaholic. There, I said it. Okay, well maybe "shopaholic" is a little too strong of a word but boy do I tend to have some interesting spending habits. I LOVE new things. I believe (for some strange reason) that I deserve new things. Yes, I said deserve. For sake of argument (and to deflect personal blame) I'll just blame my parents. Or more specifically, my father. It's totally his fault. He spoiled/spoils me. Okay, happy to get that off of my chest. haha. No, but really, avoiding the temptation of spending is haaaaaard. I know. But so necessary. Today, I came across a great article that tries to help those of us struggling with this issue slowly get on the road to recovery. :) Read the article friends! Save yourself!

No comments: