Feb 23, 2010

Update!! French Vanilla Soap & Lissie

I live in the suburbs and you know that my life is super interesting when I get excited over 1.) The Whipped French Vanilla soap in the staff bathroom and 2.) Buffalo Wild Wings Tuesdays when all the wings are 1/2 off.

sigh.

1. But anyway, the giving up Facebook and Twitter (+ other stuff) thing has actually been going quite well AND the best part is that I figured out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. (No. I'm not telling. I'm letting it flip in my head for a bit). Plus, I figured out what I'm going to do with other aspects of my life. I'm FIST PUMPING LIKE A CHAMP!! haha. (cue Kanye)

2. I am currently in love with this new chick Lissie. Check one of my fave songs by her here.

3. Recently re-visited the Ye' classic "College Dropout" and fell back in love with Kanye. Kanye is my forever boo and dont you ever forget it. Also, check the recent video he dropped for "Coldest Winter Ever".

KANYE WEST "Coldest Winter" Directed by: NABIL "ITUNES link below" from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.

4. I am still in the midst of the Personal Fashun Challenge and to my surprise (and the surprise of others) I am no longer into taking pictures every morning. I've decided to just take pictures when I'm particularly fond of an outfit. Cool? Cool.

5. Listened to Natasha Bedingfield all day Saturday and it restored my faith in the ENTIRE music industry. No lie. Actually, just being bombarded with so much musical greatness this last week has restored my faith in the music industry. Check her cover of Coldplay's "The Scientist" below. This chick is bananas! But still, two of my all time favorite Natasha songs are  These Words and Unwritten.



6. Check my tumblr for more frequent posts and updates. Tumblr works better for me right now because it is short form and requires less internet time. Lyfe. Fashuns. Soundz

No comments: