Apr 26, 2010

2Day In Music... Lupe!

"They told me I should come down cousin, but I flatly refused I aint dumb down nothing." - Lupe

I listened to Lupe the entire morning and I have to say, it was quite a refreshing experience. The other day I was talking to one of my "hip hop head" friends and they were like.."Like, do you even like hip hop?" I had to take a giant PAUSE....... on that ninja "Like, clearly you have no idea who I am? Have we ever spoken before?" Anyway, after schooling that crazy, I listened to some hip hop and got my mind right. Yes, R&B/ gospel/soul/singing will also be my first love but when you're musically crazy, you're musically crazy. Lupe, my friends, is musically crazy. Lupe is the epitome of why me, a person who hates being called a "b*tch" constantly in rap songs, still gives hip hop/rap a chance. Thank you kindly for being one of the best, Lupe. But enough of that, check my fave Lupe songs below.









God, I LOVE this man.

No comments: