Apr 8, 2010

The Quest for Fame:The " Spectacular" Desperation

 I went back and forth about whether I would post the nonsense that I'm about to post, finally deciding that everybody had to see this tomfoolery! Please, oh please check what this ex-3LW chick thought was appropriate to make and record. B*sh is straight desperate to stay relevant!



Yeah. My thoughts exactly. Is she really singing about getting drunk and having unprotected sex??? Yes, she is. Laaawd! I just do not have time. Somewhere Naturi and Adrienne (ex 3LW members) are cackling at her attempt of a music video.

Also, below her response to people's response to her triflin' video.



"I am an actress and performer. I have been so since my first role in a television pilot at five years old. I played a character when I was a Cheetah Girl. I am playing a character in the music video for the song Spectacular, as I did in the Cheetah Girl movies.


The fact is, that sometimes women get intoxicated and have unprotected sex. My video puts this issue front and center. It is absurd to infer or suggest that I am condoning this behavior. Are Lady Gaga and Beyonce advocating murder with the Telephone video? Of, course not. Was Rihanna encouraging suicide with Russian Roulette? No. Was Madonna suggesting that young unmarried girls get pregnant with Papa Don't Preach? I don't think so. Is Academy Award winner Monique a proponent of incest because of her portrayal of Mary in the movie Precious. Clearly, the answer is no.


I wrote Spectacular and made the video to bring attention to a serious womens health and safety issue. Don't shoot the messenger."


Ugh. Like, girl bye! Triflin'.

No comments: