Jan 30, 2010

PFC!!! Week Quarto!

Well...Well....Well... Here we are again. Another week! Another PFC! I have to say... when I started this Personal Fashun Challenge... I really did not know how long I would last.. But here we are at Week Quarto! Here Goes....

 
First up, Check my new ring! I didn't do my nails this week...they needed a break!

 

Colorful, right?? I'm like getting blinded as I look at this! I love brightness though so...

 
Ahhh...love that bracelet.
Next...


 
Gosh, I'm giggly in this one! Totally dig the green..


 

loved LOVED the hair that day...and that blue head band is for...

  
...these buddies... ugh...my feet look strange.


 
And my new bracelets that I'm totally in love with..
Moving on...


 
blue,silver, red kind of day....

 

  

Red shoes, grey patterned tights. I liked this day....

 
 I like that electric blue and coral together...hmm

 
The shoes I wore with it... That was the day I had very little time to take pics....

 
Friday!! I needed to be uber comfortable that day so I rocked out in "All black everything"... Jay style..

That's all folks!!


No comments: