May 17, 2010

2 Day In Music....

1. First Up is B.O.B. aka Bobby Ray with the track titled, "The Kids" featuring Janelle Monae. You already know about my intense love for Janelle Monae so I'll spare you. (Pigeons and Planes also has "Airplanes" by Bobby Ray as a download too.Click the link below.)

2. Then we have Tegan and Sara with their acoustic version of their song, "Feel It In My Bones". When I first heard Tegan and Sara I was like "meh" but now they've grown on me and this is my favorite acoustic song by them.


3. Next up we have Kendrick Lamar with "Cut You Off". This is a new artist I just peeped today but I have to say, I'm on the fence about him.  His flow kinda scares me.Check the download below and tell me what you think.
4. Then we have Drake with his newest track titled "Miss Me". Please excuse the random radio guy that keeps bursting in every minute or so..he's just trying to make sure all the hood homies dont rip their exclusive and sell it on the street for $2. On the fence about this one too. It might be hott as a full song though AND is he really serious about marrying Nikki Minaj?? (listen to the song.)At this point in Drake's career I just want to meet him so I can ask him about 5 questions. He confuses me.



That's all folks!

No comments: