May 16, 2010

Blog Plug: Style Like U

Living in the suburbs for the time being means I have to find fashion inspiration anywhere that I can. I've noticed more and more this past year how much I glean from other people's personal fashion. It's quite hard to be inspired by the people I come into contact with everyday because everybody pretty much wears the same thing- cardigans,khaki's and scarves (co-workers and mom's) and jeans, leggings, weaves and flats (students). It's rough out here in these streets! With that being sad, internet fashion has become my bff. The wonderful thing about the world wide web is you can come into contact with the style of millions of people without leaving the comforts of your home. Craziness. One of my favorite sites this last year for fashion inspiration has been "Style Like U". What I most enjoy about visiting this site is that they have a wide range of style from many different people from all walks of life. It is indeed inspiring. Check one of my faves below.



It's something about these two sisters style that is very refreshing. Check a video of them below.



Celia Smith and Tasha Beltran from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

 Now go visit the website and get inspired!


Laterz!

No comments: