May 20, 2010

2Day In Music...

Sorry! I have been busy BUSY this week! But I'm back in full force now.

1. First up is Janelle Monae performing on the Letterman Show. Love this chick! And her performance was amaaazing!



2. Then we have a new talent, Alexis Jordan. I had actually watched a couple of her videos on YouTube and I must say I was not extremely impressed. I had no idea she was signed though! Check her super cute video below. I think she could probably be really successful because there are not very many young female artists out right now.



3. Then we have an alternative version of Beyonce's video for Halo. Ummmm.... I was just kinda confused after watching it.



4. I just love me some Lupe. sigh. I LOVE this man. Check his performance below.

Sessions with Lupe Fiasco x Okayplayer TV from Evesborough Films on Vimeo.


5. Also, AK released the remix of "Unthinkable" yesterday featuring Drake. Take a listen.



Laterz!

No comments: