Nov 3, 2009

Yo!!! It's Fall/Winter Time.

So basically I've been trying to pretend for a good two months now that winter was not upon us. I'm talking no socks with flats, going outside with wet hair and barely rocking a coat. Ridiculous and unnecessary behavior especially in Chicago. Today I stepped outside (without a coat, I might add) and that chill hit me so hard I almost fell over! OMG! It's freeeeeeezing! sad face. I long for the days when I can go in flip flops, a bright colorful dress and wet and go (hair). sigh.
All is not lost though.This new weather means rocking one of my lovely coats, layering wonderful warm colors and making sure to get creative with my hair. It is now that I embrace the inevitable, fall -> winter. Atleast I have the smells of ginger bread, fall layering and Christmas songs to look forward to....

This is one of my all time favorite songs! I play this year round, I love it soooo much!

No comments: